Monday, May 14, 2012

emily jane loves: blogging

well, it's official - i'm back.

after my extended break, i had to seriously consider whether or not i wanted to continue this blog. don't get me wrong, i love doing it, but it takes a lot of work, and i just wasn't sure if my heart was still in it since this blog still isn't where i want it to be (design-wise and sponsorship). i did some soul searching, however, and realized that especially after my health scare, i need to pursue what i love, which just so happens to be fashion and this blog. so, thank you readers (all five of you) for continuing to support my journey, and i will try and make this blog the best it can be.

now that i've gotten that out of the way, i'd like to share with you one of my favorite go-to outfits. i like to call it my british invasion outfit:




my glasses,which are fake, are from camden market, and inspired the rest of the outfit. my cardigan and pants are from forever 21. my shoes are from payless (yes, payless).




as with any cardigan and glasses combo, i felt like a bun was necessary. my next post will hopefully be a hair tutorial on how to achieve a massive bun like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment